Serve Yourself a Slice of ‘Pumpkin Pie’ with Today’s WOD!
Hello, fitness friends!
Craving something sweet but don’t want the guilt of a sugary dessert? We have a delicious solution: today’s Workout of the Day (WOD), affectionately named “Pumpkin Pie.” But, fear not! This pie is all about sweating, strengthening, and smiling.
What ingredients make ‘Pumpkin Pie’ so delightful?
- Start with 10 goblet squats to get those legs and glutes fired up.
- Mix in 10 wrestler sit outs for a blend of agility and core stability.
- Stir in 20 body hooks to engage those arms and shoulders.
- Fold in 10 push-ups for a strong and resilient upper body.
- And finally, top it off with 5 box jumps to get the heart racing and those calories burning.
Our fantastic Chef (we mean Coach!) Mike is ready to guide you through this fitness feast. His expertise and motivation are the perfect pairings to make this “Pumpkin Pie” WOD a rewarding experience.
Join us at the Academy of Self Defense in Santa Clara, Ca, today at 7 pm. Let’s make fitness the main ingredient in our day. See you there, ready to devour this “Pumpkin Pie”!