Get Ready to Rock with ‘Why is Johnson Yelling?’ WOD!
Hey, GRIT Squad, are you ready to kick up the intensity and unleash your inner warrior? It’s time for ‘Why is Johnson Yelling?’ WOD, and Coach Johnson has something special in store for you!
Breaking Down the Madness:
Coach Johnson’s enthusiasm is contagious, and this WOD is no exception. With just three rounds of one-minute max efforts, you’ll be in for an action-packed workout:
Round 1: Ground and Pound
- Equipment: Dummy, punching bag, gloves
- Description: Get ready to unleash your power with ground and pound. Imagine you’re in the octagon, and it’s your time to shine!
Round 2: Wrestler Sit Outs and Sprawls
- Description: Channel your inner wrestler with sit outs and sprawls. It’s all about agility and swift movements.
Round 3: Strikes and Kicks Galore
- Description: Finish strong with rapid strikes and powerful roundhouse kicks. Right, left, it doesn’t matter. Show those imaginary opponents who’s boss!
Join the GRIT Class:
- When: Today at 7 pm
- Where: The Academy of Self Defense in Santa Clara, CA
- Who: Coach Johnson and your awesome GRIT crew
Coach Johnson’s passion and energy are unmatched. He’ll keep you motivated and engaged throughout the entire session. Don’t miss out on this exhilarating workout!