Get Ready to Sweat! “Whiskey, Straight Up” AMRAP WOD at Academy of Self Defense
Hey there, fitness enthusiasts! If you’re up for a challenge that’ll leave you feeling strong and exhilarated, then “Whiskey, Straight Up” is the perfect workout for you! Coach James is leading this high-energy AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible) WOD at the Academy of Self Defense, and trust us, it’s going to be a blast.
So, what’s “Whiskey, Straight Up” all about? It’s a mix of intense exercises designed to test your strength, endurance, and coordination. Grab your favorite kettlebell and get ready to take on the following rounds:
- 5 Pull-Ups: Start strong with these classic upper body exercises, and feel the power in your arms and back.
- 10 Deadlifts: Engage those glutes and hamstrings as you lift that weight with finesse.
- 15 Swings: Get your heart pumping with powerful kettlebell swings – it’s a full-body workout!
- 20 KB Jacks: Time to work on your agility and coordination with these dynamic moves.
- 25 Curls: Sculpt those biceps with some killer kettlebell curls.
- 20 Strikes on The Bag: Unleash your inner fighter with strikes on the punching bag.
- 15 Long Jump Burpees: Add some explosive power to your burpees with long jumps.
- 10 Cross Body V-Ups (Both Sides): Target your core and feel the burn with these challenging V-ups.
The best part? It’s an AMRAP, so you can go at your own pace and see how many rounds you can complete within the given time. Don’t worry if you can’t finish them all – the goal is to challenge yourself and have fun in the process!
Join Coach James today at 12 pm at the Academy of Self Defense in Santa Clara, CA, and get ready for an exciting workout that’ll leave you feeling strong and accomplished. All fitness levels are welcome, so come on over and let’s sweat it out together!