This class will introduce a new shooter to the basic concepts of proper firearms handling and operation. The course will cover the fundamentals of proper sight alignment, trigger press, stance, breathing and follow through. Drawing and presenting the weapon from a holster will also be included. Shooting from various positions such has kneeling and prone will be taught along with shooting on the move.
- Cover Universal Safety Rules
- Introduction to Shooting Fundamentals (Stance, grip, sight alignment, trigger press, follow through)
- Drawing from the holster
- Shooting Positions (Standing, Kneeling and Prone)
- Shooting on the move
- Multiple Target Engagement
- All training conducted with SIRT Laser Training Pistols