This class is designed for first time shooters with no or limited experience handling firearms. Students will be able to handle various firearms to include revolvers, semi-auto pistols, shotguns and a rifle. You will learn how to load and unload each weapon. At the end of the course the student will actually load and fire a Glock UTM pistol.
This class is the first step for the novice first-time shooter who is interested in learning about firearms.
The training you will receive will cover:
- Cover Universal Firearms Safety Rules
- Introduction to Cycle of Operations for various firearms (How they work)
- Loading and Unloading procedures
- Familiarization with handguns (semi-auto and revolver), rifles (AR-15) and shotguns
- All hands-on training with real weapons (NO LIVE AMMO)
- This class is for new shooters who have never handled, or have limited experience, handling firearms