This seminar is designed to prepare the student for the rigorous mental and physical exertions they will experience on Krav Maga test day. This seminar will also help set students expectations of Krav Maga test day and to help them build a healthy training schedule. Physical conditioning and mental preparation are the primary focus of this seminar. During this seminar students will experience a physical exertion that mimics the intensity level of test day. This seminar will NOT cover any Krav Maga technique reviews. At the end of the seminar, each student will be given feedback specific to their strengths and weaknesses. The Test Prep Seminar is designed to not only prepare students for the test, but it is also a useful training tool. Beginner and advanced belts are encourage to use this seminar as another tool in their training.
The Test Prep Seminar will cover the following information:
- Setting Expectations: Help the student to understand what is expected to them both physically and mentally on test day. The seminar will
- Nutrition: The seminar will inform students what composes a “good diet” for the week, day before, and day-of testing.
- Physical Conditioning: This seminar will push the physical limits of the student to emulate what test day will feel like.
- Mental Preparation: Help build the mental fortitude needed for test day.
- Recovery: Outline the best methods for recovering from not only the test, but the training leading up to it.
- Training: Each student will be given specific information regarding their conditioning and what they will need to change or approve upon as they train for the test.