ASD is Re-Opening!
We have been given the green light from the State of California and the City of Santa Clara to open up to our members again for in-person training outdoors. In adherence with the industry standards for gyms and fitness facilities from the City of Santa Clara, we have created an outdoor floor plan that not only meets, but exceeds the City and the State’s physical distancing requirements.
The safety of our members and participants is our number one priority. In addition to running outdoor in person classes, we will continue to run our online classes.
Here are things we are doing to keep you safe.
As mandated by the City of Santa Clara, our indoor facilities are CLOSED and OFF LIMITS. This includes the restroom facilities.
- We have put our staff through COVID-19 Safety Protocol and training.
- Instructors will be wearing masks during classes.
- Instructors and staff will be maintaining at least an 8 feet distance away from all
- Floor planning has been created:
- Each participant will have a 6ft x 6ft training area
- Each member training area will be placed 8 feet away from any other member training area
- Each member training area will have training equipment that will be sanitized prior to the start of class.
- Each member training area will have its own sanitizing gel
- Staff will clean and sanitize ALL equipment used in class before the start of every class and after each class ends in accordance with State and county guidelines.
students at all times. There will be no physical contact between participants and/or instructors.
Rules that ALL participants MUST FOLLOW.
- If any potential participant answers “yes” to any of the following questions, they are NOT ALLOWED to train at the facility, and must contact their healthcare provider:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 13 days?
- Have you come into close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Do you feel or have you recently felt feverish?
- Do you have or have you recently had any other COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, chills, headaches, muscle/body aches, confusion, or new loss of taste/smell?
Parking Lot Floor Planing
Here is the diagram of our parking lot floor planning. The green squares represent the participant training area. The instructor will be placed in the middle of the parking lot.
Classes will be limited in size in order to meet these safety requirements so those wishing to participate in classes must reserve a spot ahead of time. Pricing will be as follows:
- ASD Members: $10 Drop-in
- Public: $20 Drop-in