Learn relevant and realistic Krav Maga from world class instructors! We are now holding outdoor training Krav Maga Kids & Fitness classes at ASD! Each station will have a heavy bag and equipment necessary to learn Self Defense. ASD is now running VKM Kids Classes in person! Spaces are limited, reserve your spot today!
- If any potential participant answers “yes” to any of the following questions, they are NOT ALLOWED to train at the facility, and must contact their healthcare provider:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 13 days?
- Have you come into close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Do you feel or have you recently felt feverish?
- Do you have or have you recently had any other COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, chills, headaches, muscle/body aches, confusion, or new loss of taste/smell?
- All participants must remain at least 8ft apart from each other at all times. No touching will be permitted at any time- this includes personal greetings between and among participants.
- To prevent bottlenecks in the training area each participant must remain in their training area at all times during class. (*Unless there is an emergency situation that warrants leaving the member training area during class)
- Face coverings are required at all times (entering and exiting), but can be taken off when inside the participant’s designed training area and exercise begins.
- All participants must cover sneezes and coughs with cloth, tissue, or elbow;
- No participant can shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact with any other person.
- All participants must reserve a class spot to attend.
- Anything that participants bring with them, must be kept in the designated training area, and must take home with them.
- To prevent bottlenecks in the training area, all participants must listen to the instructor with regards to exiting procedures. The instructors will be dismissing participants one by one, so that everyone can maintain at least an 8ft distance from one another at ALL TIMES.
- Participants must remain in their vehicles prior to the start of the class. Participants will have access to their designated training area 5 minutes prior to the start of the class.