Boot Camp is a kettle bell and heavy bag workout designed by U.S. open heavyweight kickboxing champion and professional fitness trainer Jivoni Jordan. They don’t call this class Boot Camp for nothing! The Academy of Self Defense’s online boot camp is perfect for beginners looking for a high-intensity workout or experienced athletes who want to increase their conditioning regime. With a focus on strength training and combat workouts, our boot camp on demand program gives you all of the amazing calorie-burning tools for a great workout while building your endurance for the next session. Our amazing trainers can’t wait for you to join in and begin your journey toward peak performance today.
REQUIRED MEMBERSHIP TO ATTEND CLASS:
- Two Week Trial
- Unlimited Fitness Membership ($69 USD per month)
- Unlimited Membership ($119 USD per month)
- Drop-In Fee ($10-20 USD)
- Boxing Gloves (16 oz for males, 12-14 oz for females)
*If you don’t have gear, you can purchase it from us, or you can rent gear from us ($5 USD per gear)
CLASS RULES AND ETIQUETTE:
- If for any reason you need to leave class, please notify instructor before you leave the training floor.
- If you have any existing injuries or concerns, please bring it up with the instructor immediately.
HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES:
If any potential participant answers “yes” to any of the following questions, they are NOT ALLOWED to train at the facility, and must contact their healthcare provider:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 13 days?
- Have you come into close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Do you feel or have you recently felt feverish?
- Do you have or have you recently had any other COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, chills, headaches, muscle/body aches, confusion, or new loss of taste/smell?