Vanguard Krav Maga
Learn authentic Krav Maga from the South Bay’s original training institute! We’re the only online Self Defense Academy! At the Academy of Self Defense, we have the most comprehensive Krav Maga system in the world. Our Vanguard Krav Maga videos and online tutorials will give students the knowledge, tools, and techniques to protect themselves in real-life scenarios while also getting a full-body workout.
Vanguard Krav Maga® is a self defense fighting system that emphasizes the importance of environmental awareness and de-escalation to avoid physical confrontation at all costs. As a last resort, our system teaches you how to swiftly and aggressively react and escape to safety. Krav Maga focuses on evasion and only resorts to physical violence if there is an immediate threat.
REQUIRED MEMBERSHIP TO ATTEND CLASS:
- Two Week Trial
- Vanguard Krav Maga Membership ($99 per month)
- Unlimited Membership ($119 per month)
- Drop-In Fee ($10-20)
- MMA Gloves
*If you don’t have gear, you can purchase it from us, or you can rent gear from us ($5 per gear)
CLASS RULES AND ETIQUETTE:
- If for any reason you need to leave class, please notify instructor before you leave the training floor.
- If you have any existing injuries or concerns, please bring it up with the instructor immediately.
HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES:
If any potential participant answers “yes” to any of the following questions, they are NOT ALLOWED to train at the facility, and must contact their healthcare provider:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 13 days?
- Have you come into close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Do you feel or have you recently felt feverish?
- Do you have or have you recently had any other COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, chills, headaches, muscle/body aches, confusion, or new loss of taste/smell?