Kids Krav Maga
Our Vanguard Krav Maga® Kids program is a self defense fighting system that emphasizes the importance of environmental awareness, based on first avoiding any physical confrontation, which is an important lesson for kids to know when presented with potential risks. If the situation escalates, this is when Vanguard Krav Maga® teaches swift and aggressive reactions that allow the child to defuse the situation safely and quickly to get out of danger. In addition to teaching kids self defense techniques, we also incorporate fitness for kids as well. This combination of self defense and fitness provide some of the best tools for defense for younger individuals to avoid physical threats.
REQUIRED MEMBERSHIP TO ATTEND CLASS:
- Two Week Trial
- VKM Kids Membership ($79 per month)
- Unlimited Membership ($119 per month)
- Drop-In Fee ($10-20)
- VKM Kids T-Shirt
- Gi Pants
*If you don’t have gear, you can purchase it from us, or you can rent gear from us ($5 per gear)
CLASS RULES AND ETIQUETTE:
- If for any reason you need to leave class, please notify instructor before you leave the training floor.
- If you have any existing injuries or concerns, please bring it up with the instructor immediately.
HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES:
If any potential participant answers “yes” to any of the following questions, they are NOT ALLOWED to train at the facility, and must contact their healthcare provider:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 13 days?
- Have you come into close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Do you feel or have you recently felt feverish?
- Do you have or have you recently had any other COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, chills, headaches, muscle/body aches, confusion, or new loss of taste/smell?