Modern Combat Hapkido combines selective elements of Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Judo, and Jiu-jitsu. It teaches five levels of application which are escapes, control techniques, joint breaks, take-downs, and last resort responses. Combat Hapkido will teach the student to be a “thinker on their feet” and quickly determine which type of application is appropriate for a particular self defense situation. A Jiujitsu style gi is worn in the class with the opportunity for belt advancement. Classes are great for people of all ages and fitness levels as they focus more on techniques rather than rigorous fitness training. The Combat Hapkido program is good for one’s mind, body, and mental health.
REQUIRED MEMBERSHIP TO ATTEND CLASS:
- Two Week Trial
- Hapkido Membership ($99 USD per month)
- Unlimited Membership ($119 USD per month)
- Drop-In Fee ($10-20 USD)
- Black Jiu-Jitsu Giu (with Hapkido Patches)
*If you don’t have gear, you can purchase it from us, or you can rent gear from us ($5 USD per gear)
CLASS RULES AND ETIQUETTE:
- If for any reason you need to leave class, please notify instructor before you leave the training floor.
- If you have any existing injuries or concerns, please bring it up with the instructor immediately.
HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES:
If any potential participant answers “yes” to any of the following questions, they are NOT ALLOWED to train at the facility, and must contact their healthcare provider:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 13 days?
- Have you come into close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Do you feel or have you recently felt feverish?
- Do you have or have you recently had any other COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, chills, headaches, muscle/body aches, confusion, or new loss of taste/smell?